What is Scan-On-Demand?
Scan-On-Demand is the ultimate in efficiency for clients who need quick access to their stored hard copy records and/or require image availability in multiple locations. Rather than pulling and delivering a box or file to your location, Premier Archive will retrieve the particular file(s), pull the required document(s) and scan them. The image can then be accessed via a secure web connection or e-mailed to the designated authorized end-user. Once the document has been scanned and delivered, your hard copy records are restored to their secure storage location.
At Premier Archive, our cutting edge Document Management Software allows us to perform Scan-on-Demand functionalities quickly and efficiently.
Benefits of a Scan on Demand Service
- Digitise your documents and files as and when you need them;
- Remove the initial upfront cost / outlay associated with Bulk Scanning projects;
- Can be quicker than physical deliveries;
- Avoid spending money of scanning files that your company/organisation might not ever need to review;
- Build a digital library of your physical files;
- Can be more cost effective then physical deliveries;
- Start to reduce your physical archives after Scan on Demand;
- View digital / electronic images in a secure online environment – our Document Management Software;
- Quick time frames can be used in the event of an urgent and emergency retrieval;
- Can be combined with physical deliveries;
How does Scan-On-Demand works?
- We pick up your paper records and store them in our secure storage facility.
- We inventory all of your records to the file level.
- The files are indexed.
- When you need a file, you can search the index of records on our secure customer portal.
- Once selected, you can request a “Scan on Demand” of the file;
- The file or document will then be retrieved and brought to our Scanning Suite for imaging, the Premier Archive barcode will be scanned from location to location to provide a full audit trail and item history.
- The file will be exported into a format specified by you and will be made available for secure viewing by authorised persons at your organisation via our Document Management Software;
- Get your documents in minutes, with rush service available.
What data can be Scanned on Demand?
Premier Archive provide a Scan on Demand service for all types of data including paper documentation, medical records, patient notes, wills, deeds, financial and legal documents.